At Juiceworld, we respect your privacy concerns. This Privacy Statement (“Statement”) describes the personal information practices of Juiceworld concerning information about our customers and others who visit our restaurants, Web sites and mobile apps, including the types of personal information we collect, how we may use this information, and with whom we may share it.
1. Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you visit one of our restaurants, use Juiceworld Web sites, or use our web or mobile device applications We refer to our Sites and Apps collectively as “Online Services”.
The types of personal information we collect may include:
- Transaction information, such as product purchased, price, method of payment and payment details.
- Personal details such as name, postal address, email address, phone number, date of birth and other contact information when you provide that information to us, such as if you register with our Online Services
- Account information, such as username, password, and other identifiers or credentials used to access our Online Services or to acquire Juiceworld products and services.
- Other personal information you choose to provide when you interact with Juiceworld.
The circumstances in which you provide personal information may include when you:
- purchase products at our restaurants
- request to receive marketing or other communications;
- use our Wi-Fi networks, kiosks or other in-store technologies;
- enter in one of our contests, competitions, prize draws, or sweepstakes;
- submit information when providing feedback; or
- use interactive features of our Online Services.
Information Collected Through Automated Means
The providers of third-party apps, tools, widgets and plug-ins on our Online Services, such as Facebook “Like” buttons, also may use automated means to collect information regarding your interactions with these features. This information is subject to the privacy policies or notices of these providers.
Juiceworld Online Services and in-restaurant technologies may collect precise information about the location of your mobile device or computer using geolocation and location presence awareness technologies such as GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or cell tower proximity. For most mobile devices and computer systems, you can withdraw your permission for Juiceworld to acquire this information on your location through the device or Web browser settings. If you have questions about how to disable the collection of precise location information, we recommend you contact your mobile device service provider, the device manufacturer, or your Web browser provider. Please note that certain Online Services and in-restaurant technologies may not function properly without precise location information. If you would like us to delete location information, we have collected that is identifiable to you, please contact us at the email or postal address listed below. Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information.
We may combine personal information that we collect with information we receive from other sources, information about your prior transactions with Juiceworld and information that is automatically collected.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect
Juiceworld may use the personal information we collect to:
Fulfil your requests or orders and process payments for our products and services;
if you permit us, communicate with you about products and services of Juiceworld or our business partners that we believe may interest you;
- communicate with you about and administer your participation in contests, competitions, prize draws, sweepstakes offers, promotions or special events;
- send communications to you about your orders, purchases or accounts with Juiceworld
- send information to your contacts if you request us to do so;
- provide customer support, respond to, and communicate with you about your requests, questions and comments;
- enable you to post on our blogs and interact with Juiceworld through social media;
- personalize your experience on our Online Services and in-restaurant technologies, such as providing you with content in which you may be interested, and making navigation to our Sites and Mobile Apps easier;
- perform data analytics, including consumer research, trend analysis, and financial analysis;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business, including the development of new products and services; determination of the effectiveness of our sales, marketing and advertising efforts; and analysis and improvement of our products, offers, promotions, and Online Services and other technologies;
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- comply with applicable law.
We use automated information for purposes such as to (i) personalize the visitor experience in our restaurants or on our Online Services, (ii) deliver content (including advertising) tailored to our users’ interests and how our users browse our Online Services or in-restaurant technologies, and (iii) manage our business. We also use this information to help diagnose technical and service problems; administer our Online Services; identify users of our Online Services; identify a device for fraud prevention purposes, target advertising or personalize users’ experiences; and gather demographic information about our users. We also use automated information to determine usage patterns and how we may tailor our Online Services to better meet the needs of our users.
We may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
3. How We Share the Personal Information We Collect
Juiceworld does not sell or otherwise share personal information about you, except as described in this Privacy Statement.
Juiceworld may share personal information within the Juiceworld Family. The Juiceworld Family includes its suppliers, vendors, and franchisees. Members of the Juiceworld Family receive this information. from Juiceworld are not authorized to use or disclose the information except as provided in this Privacy Statement.
Juiceworld may share personal information with vendors that provide services to Juiceworld, such as fulfilling orders, providing data processing and other information technology services, administering promotions, contests, prize draws and sweepstakes, conducting research and performing analytics, and personalizing individual Juiceworld experiences. We do not authorize these vendors to use the personal information or to disclose it for any purpose other than to perform services on our behalf.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Juiceworld decides to sell or transfer all or a portion of our business. We may transfer information we have collected and stored, including personal information, to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
Juiceworld reserves the right to use or disclose personal information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of our Online Services and in-restaurant technologies, to bring or defend against legal claims, to protect the rights, interests, safety and security of Juiceworld, Juiceworld employees or franchisees, or members of the public, or in connection with the investigation of fraud, illegal activity or violation of Juiceworld policy.
4. Your Choices
If you have opted-in to marketing communications, you can elect not to receive marketing communications from Juiceworld by following the opt-out instructions in the marketing communications we send you; contacting contact us at the address, telephone number or email address. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still send communications to you concerning your transactions, accounts with Juiceworld and any contests, competitions, prize draws, or sweepstakes in which you have enrolled.
5. Access to and Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
If at any time you would like to access, correct, or delete the personal information we have collected from you, please contact us at the email or postal address listed below. We will comply with your request in certain circumstances, including when required by applicable law. Please note that we may be required by law to retain certain information. Before Juiceworld can provide you with any information or correct any inaccuracies, we may ask you to verify your identity and/or provide other details to help us respond to your request.
6. Cookies and Similar Technologies
purposes to improve your online experience. For example, we track the total number of visitors to our Sites on an anonymous aggregate basis. We may also employ cookies to remember you when you return to the Site, keep track of the items in your shopping cart if you purchase merchandise online, administer certain contests and sweepstakes, and help customize your Juiceworld web experience. We may associate personal information with a cookie file in those instances. Both we and others (such as our advertising networks) may collect personal information about our visitors’ online activities, over time and across third-party websites when using our Online Services.
7. Targeted Advertising
On our Online Services, we may collect information about your online activities for use in providing you with advertising tailored to your interests. This section of our Privacy Statement provides details and explains how to exercise your choices.
8. Links to Other Websites and social media
9. Information Security
Juiceworld is committed to taking appropriate measures designed to keep personal information secure. We have in place technical, administrative, and physical procedures designed to protect personal information from accidental, unlawful or unauthorized loss, access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. While we take efforts to safeguard our information systems, no website, mobile application, computer system, or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
10. Retention of Personal Information
We retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement and per Juiceworld records retention policies unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
11. Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement from time to time. If we change the Privacy Statement, we will post the revised version here and change the “Effective Date” listed at the top of this Statement. We encourage you to check here periodically for the most up-to-date version of our Statement.
12. How to Contact Us
Juiceworld corporate Head Office,
Al Ajawad street, Al Samer, Jeddah-23462, KSA
phone number: +966 920 009 772